Pull out part of selected choice from a drill down question | XM Community
Question

Pull out part of selected choice from a drill down question

• 10 June 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Hi,
I would like to ask if there is a way to pull out part of selected choice from a drill down question. We have a drill down question asking passengers their origin and destination of there flight. In the question, we show the full airport information e.g. Hanoi (HAN). In the data analysis, I want only HAN. Is there anyway to quickly pull out the airport code of origin or destination.
Thank you so much.
Huong

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
@huongngo - Create a contact list with options of drill down question as external data reference and have an embedded data with respective airport code.

Now add authenticator with the new contact list, and check the prefill option and prefill it with the pipe text of answer of drill down question. Once authenticated you can get the airport code.
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
@rondev - thank you very much for your suggestion. The problem is that respondents can change the flight they want to give feedback so prefill option will not possible in that case. Do you have any other idea for me?
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
> @huongngo said:
> @rondev - thank you very much for your suggestion. The problem is that respondents can change the flight they want to give feedback so prefill option will not possible in that case. Do you have any other idea for me?

I think you have miss understood the "Prefill".
Please check this resource

Leave a Reply